The concept of coral It has several uses. When its etymological root is in the Greek word korállion, refers to a anthozoan celestial animal which way colonies , in which the specimens are linked to each other through a calcareous polipero.
The celentéreos are species with radiated symmetry that have a single gastrovascular cavity, which has a hole that functions as anus and as a mouth. As for the anthozoans , they are animals with tentacles that, in adulthood, are fixed to the bottom of the sea.
The corals, therefore, live attached to the seabed. They usually feed on the photosynthetic algae that reside in their woven , although they can also catch small fish and plankton with their tentacles.
In the form of organization of corals is called polyp . Calcareous structures remain beyond the death of animals and may end up being colonized by other corals, which in turn create new structures. Thus, with the passage of time, the Coral reefs , which can even emerge from the water because of its large size.
Coral, on the other hand, can come from Latin chorus. In this case, the term refers to that linked to a chorus : a group of individuals who sing in concert and simultaneously.
A coral group , in this way, it is composed of several singers with voices They belong to different strings. The choral musical compositions , on the other hand, are those destined to be interpreted by several voices.
In a choir we find several types of voices that are grouped into strings and, within each of them, are divided according to their tessitura (the range of notes in which the singer is able to move easily and skillfully enough to interpret a play properly and without damaging his vocal cords).
Among the most important strings of a coral group are the following:
* soprano : This is the voice located in the most acute area, and usually belongs to a woman or a child. The normal registration of a soprano is around two octaves , starting with the room do of the piano and reaching the fifth the , although some singers have considerably wider ranges. In a choir, the soprano is usually in charge of the main melodies;
* mezzosoprano : is the woman's voice that is directly below the soprano. It should be noted that this rope is not usually distinguished in clusters mixed corals, but in those of single women;
* contralto : It is the most serious female voice and, curiously, also the rarest. It is so difficult to find a natural contralto that this place in choirs is usually occupied by mezzo-sopranos or sopranos;
* contratenor : is a rope of man whose position is located in any of the three exposed so far;
* tenor : it is the most acute male voice, with the exception of contratenores;
* baritone : It has a vocal extension that is below that of the tenor. In mixed coral clusters it is located in the "bass" rope;
* low : is the most serious voice of all.
As mentioned earlier, in mixed coral clusters the strings are not distinguished with such precision, but four large ones are formed groups : sopranos, contraltos (where the mezzosopranos also enter), tenors and basses (where the baritones are located). Each one corresponds to a particular song line, which when merged with the rest form chords and reproduce the complete work.
When you talk about a movie or of one choral history Finally, reference is made to the fact that it does not have a single protagonist, but that the protagonism is collective.